Cenizas Cold Pressed 100% Pure Castor Oil, 200 ml
- Great for the skin and hair: rich in vitamins and fatty – acids, castor oil promotes better hair growth and helps nourish and hydrate the skin
- Cenizas castor oil is perfect for all skin and hair types it is also free from artificial additives and won’t cause any allergies and irritations when used
- The castor oil from Cenizas is cold – pressed without heat or chemical substances like hexane this way, it retains all the healing properties of the oil, without any harmful additives or ingredients
- With its natural, healing properties, castor oil will give you incredible results as your hair and skin will immediately absorb its nutrients and thus giving you the best transformation in time
- 100 Percent natural: produced with the highest quality standards, sourced directly from farmers in India
Packed with hair growing benefits, our castor oil is the miracle oil you need to grow fuller hair and lush eyelashes. Extracted by farmers in India, our castor oil is one of earth’s most versatile healing gifts. Unrefined and cold – pressed, it is not only packed with antioxidants, but also retains all its vitamins and nutrients in the process. Castor oil for the hair – castor oil is known for its ability to strengthen thin hair, promote hair growth and prevent hair loss – castor oil replenishes the scalp’s natural oils and revitalizes the hair – the antioxidants in castor oil support natural keratin, making the hair stronger and smoother – the high concentration of vitamin e in castor oil will help repair split ends – applying castor oil regularly will promote blood flow in the scalp and trigger hair growth – meanwhile, the antibacterial properties in the oil help combat bacterial and fungal infections – castor oil will help your eyelashes grow long and lush as well. Even more benefits – enjoy glossy lips by rubbing castor oil on your mouth – detoxify your skin with castor oil by getting rid of dead skin cells and excess oil while moisturizing your skin – castor oil is perfect on sensitive skins, therefore it can be used on the face as an anti – aging oil – rub castor oil on scars and stretch marks to speed up the fading process – if your hands are dry or your heels cracked, massage them with castor oil for a softening effect. You may keep the oil on overnight. Directions apply castor oil to your scalp and massage. Leave for 30 minutes before rinsing. Heat the oil to help it penetrate your scalp faster or add a few drops of lavender oil to promote growth. You may also leave the caster oil on overnight and cover your hair with a shower cap.